one-component, neutral curing, low modulus silicone sealant with outstanding adhesion, long shelf life and excellent tooling characteristics for construction and exterior weather sealing applications.
Triplesil ® WS cures at room temperature under the action of atmospheric moisture to give a permanently flexible silicone rubber.
– almost odorless
– matt finish
– long shelf life
– excellent tooling characteristics for professional use
– ready gunnability at low (+ 5 °C) and high (+ 40 °C) temperatures
– rapid crosslinking: quickly becomes tack-free and crack resistant
– solvent-free, thus featuring low volume shrinkage during vulcanization
– flexible at low (-40 °C) and high temperatures (+150 °C)
– excellent weatherability
– non-corrosive to metals
– suitable for alkaline substrates such as concrete, mortar, fibrous cement
– sealing of connection and expansion joints in the building industry
– sealing of perimeter joints
– sealing of joints between glazing and support in structure (frames, transoms, mullions)
The substrate areas that will be in contact with the sealant must be clean, dry and free of all loose material such as dust, dirt, rust, oil and other contaminants. Non-porous substrates should be cleaned with a solvent and a clean, lintfree, cotton cloth. Remove residual solvent before it evaporates with a fresh clean, dry cloth.
STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE
The ‚Best use before end‘ date of each batch is shown on the product label. Storage beyond the date specified on the label
does not necessarily mean that the product is no longer usable. In this case however, the
properties required for the intended use must be checked for quality assurance reasons.